Getting ready for Plymouth 400 is a fantastic way to invest in our community, work side-by-side with some wonderful people and have a lot of fun. There’s a lot of work to be done to be prepared for this moment in history. Don’t let history pass you by. Become a part of Plymouth 400 today!
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
Forefathers Family Fun Day
- August 2, 12:00PM - 4:00PM at the National Monument to the Forefathers on Allerton St.
- An old home day surrounding history to commemorate the 125th anniversary of the monument and the 200th anniversary of our national anthem.
- Volunteers needed to help run activities, sell license plates, and set up & break down event.
Summer Concert Series-Project Arts
- Wednesdays from 6:30PM – 9:30PM at Pilgrim Memorial State Park
- Project Arts has kindly allowed us to set up a table for their concerts at the new Harbor Lights Pavillion.
- Volunteers needed to sell license plates at these Wednesday evening shows.
Get Licensed Today!
Join the drive for an official Plymouth 400 license plate! We need 1,500 commitments before our plates can hit the streets! Learn More>
NUMBER OF LICENSE PLATES PURCHASED: